Dalton Institute Registration
We are very excited to have you join us for the 2013 Jon C. Dalton Institute on College Student Values. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
Registration Rates (pre-conference is an additional $20.00):
|Early Bird (Before Dec. 14th)||Regular|
Registration rates include:
- Admission to all concurrent sessions, keynote lectures, and featured speakers;
- All ground transportation between FSU, the Doubletree Hotel, and the Tallahassee Regional Airport;
- Coffee and breakfast snacks on Friday and Saturday;
- Lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; and
- A heavy hors d'oeuvres reception on Thursday evening.
- Please visit the Dalton Institute Experience for more information on its atmosphere and community.
Register today by completing the form below:
We have opened up Eric Stoller's pre-conference free of charge! Please email Emily Fox, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in attending. Also, we are no longer accepting participants for the Service Project.
If you are interested in viewing more details about last year's conference, please visit 2012 Proceedings. If you would like to read interviews with the 2012 featured speakers and panel members, please visit the Character Clearinghouse.
Refund requests submitted by December 14th, 2012 (the Early Bird Deadline) will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fees. After December 14th, 2012, no refunds will be available. Refunds are processed once a week. To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request (including reasons for request) must be sent to email@example.com.